future is full of possibilities! No longer will customers
be required to purchase proprietary hardware and software
from only one vendor. The future has people selecting
their preferred software and an option, separate from
the hardware platform. An open environment, were the customer
is in charge, has flexibility and has many purchasing
is specifically designed to utilize YOUR
choice of a modern PDA
(Personal Digital Assistant), desktop computer, tablet
PC and now the new UMPC
(Ultra Mobile Personal Computer).
The future also means state of the art specifications.
No other hardware has the capability and modularity
as the Liberator 402®.
2 simultaneously sampled analog input channels
• 24-bit A/D converters with built-in anti-aliasing
• 102,400 samples per second, max sample rate
• 120 dB dynamic range
• ICP® accelerometer power (software-configurable)
• 2 tachometer/frequency counter inputs
• Bluetooth 2.0 communications, class 2 with 100
• USB interface – Plug-and-Play hot swappable
• 100% USB powered – no external source
• Internal battery for 9 hour continuous operation
• Onboard DSP with built-in functions
• Tracking filters/Lock-in Amplifiers
• RMS converters
• Quadrature decoder
• +5 V & +12 V sensor power outputs
• Low power < 1.25 W @ max sample rate
• 16,384 sample/channel onboard FIFO memory
Vibration Shaker !